• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Lid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recharge

Reaction score
I was hoping someone out there had a spare corny keg lid for sale or
know where to get one. I have a desperately empty keg that requires fillng.

Cheers

No i was just given one for free but came without lid. Who was i to say no.

Ahh, ok. hmm... I'm not sure where to get keg parts, maybe get in contact with the bloke who sells second hand kegs on ebay

found some in US same place i just bought 8 kegs from. To late to add it in order tho.

recharge said:
found some in US same place i just bought 8 kegs from. To late to add it in order tho.
[post="97464"][/post]​

recharge, I am expecting a delivery of keg parts, lids, relief valves and post outs etc, I think I over ordered the lids by 1 or 2. BD said it the package should be here by today tomorrow ish.

I'll let you know if I have a spare one

Recharge,

if you want help on sourcing stuff - helps if you let us know where you are - try filling in your profile :) ....

There are brew shops in Brizzy that hold spare lids..

cheers Ross

sluggerdog said:
recharge said:
[post="97464"][/post]​

recharge, I am expecting a delivery of keg parts, lids, relief valves and post outs etc, I think I over ordered the lids by 1 or 2. BD said it the package should be here by today tomorrow ish.

I'll let you know if I have a spare one
[post="97469"][/post]​
Cheers mate that would be great.

Look on ebay right now, type home brew into the search engine.

Scotty

Latest posts

Back