Keg land Chinese corner kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our kegs and to be frank we believe our kegs are better quality thanks made in Europe by AEB that sell at double the cost.

We take a lot of time to make sure our kegs are made to the right specification and we are one of the only Chinese ball lock kegs coming out of China that are NSF approved. Every year we pay for independent audit carried out by NSF. When it comes to sanitary welds and quality pressure vessels NSF have one of the highest bars to meet. I wish such an independent Australian certifier existed but as no independent certification exists we have gone with NSF approvals which is the highest possible measure we can meet.

We would agree we have seen many poor quality kegs from China and quite frankly many kegs simply don't meet the NSF standard. We believe it would be unfair to say our kegs are poor quality just because they are made in China. It's simply not the case and you can get high quality kegs and low quality kegs in China.

All our kegs come with 10 year warranty as you can see here. So even if you had an issue with a keg we will back up the product for a decade after its sold.

We have sold many thousands of these kegs to home brewer and commercial breweries. We also supply these kegs to 2 of the 3 largest pub installers in Australia. These companies convert our kegs into commercial washout kegs.

As we have such a high quality keg these same kegs get exported to America where they are extremely popular with commercial breweries and home brewers alike.

We also send a lot of these kegs to Europe where customers preferentially choose our kegs over the ones made in Italy by AEB.

Hi Kee from kegland just called me and we had a productive conversation he feels it was oxidation on the weld but was going to check the photos and said that after a few acid washes it would disappear also says it's had to get a perfect finish and offered to send another keg. Also agree that there are a lot of cheep bad quality kegs on the market. He took the time to call me 2 offered another keg and 3 listen to my side of it so I feel better now
Amen thank the Lord keg land has extended there warranty from 5 years to 10 is it because of my post ?.?

Seem that after I spoke to keep he has now double the warranty from 5 to 10 years depending on when you borth the keg t & c Apply

Hi Kee from kegland just called me and we had a productive conversation he feels it was oxidation on the weld but was going to check the photos and said that after a few acid washes it would disappear also says it's had to get a perfect finish and offered to send another keg. Also agree that there are a lot of cheep bad quality kegs on the market. He took the time to call me 2 offered another keg and 3 listen to my side of it so I feel better now
Hi kegland has now up the anti 10 years warranty on a 95 dollar keg no one can match that well done kegland lets get all the cheap Chinese kegs off the market if your buying a keg for $95 with a 10 year warranty unbelievably

The NSF standard referred to is a very high bar. No need for any other standard.
The problem, if one exists, is that after 10 years, no one is likely to have an original invoice or other proof of purchase. This in no way takes away from what is a first class warranty.
At least half of my kegs are rather battered & show obvious signs of a hard life, but they clean up & function OK despite their estimated age of 20 years +.

If it's an online order it wouldn't be very hard to find a 10 year old invoice in your Gmail. Also do you really need proof of purchase when there's a giant Kegland logo on the side of it?

Props to Kegland for the great warranty and great kegs. They've never let me down.

sorry my punctuation and grammar has offended you cant help that i am Dyslexics please consider before putting up you posts

Here are the photos of the new keg i sent back just did not feel confident about using it the inside weld looks like it would be a haven for bacteria
DSC00582.JPG
DSC00583.JPG
DSC00585.JPG

]

Back