• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Keg Fridge Setup

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

sgw86

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am currently awaiting my kegs and parts to setup my first Keg Fridge. I have been given a Kelvinator N410F Fridge and was wondering if anybody else has convertered one of these to a keg fridge? I will be installing the taps on the front door and then the gas line on the side.

I have had a look in the fridge and it looks like the light is on the side I want to install the gas line. Will I have any issues here?

As for the taps is it best to secure them to a peice of PVC pipe that is slid over the shank of the tap?

Any tips/help on the setup of a Keg Fridge would be greatly appreciated. My biggest concern is hitting any wires/pipes while drilling.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Sam.

Maheel

Reaction score
can you sneak the gas in via any drain hole or wiring hole etc at the back ?

drilling in you might hit gas on the side...

but if you drill many say to drill just into the metal then slowly dig through any insulation with a blunt screwdriver and make sure no pipes are in the way

Latest posts