Keg Equipment

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nine_cases

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need a list of the equipment that I would need to set up a keg system with two taps. I need to tell a friend who has no idea so that he can get it for me cheap. Could you please tell me metres of hose for a standard set up as well.

Thanks in advance.

**other answers are better!!

*re: your signature - your mates tried to get you to drink warm VB? nasty!

1 x Fridge
2 x kegs
4 x keg disconnects (two of each flavour)
1 x gas bottle
1 x gas regulator
1 x check valve (if it isn't built into the regulator)
2 x taps
1 x T piece to split gas line, or 1 x Gas manifold could also do it
I bought 10 meters of hose, that's done me well and i still have a little left to make a dedicated line for force carbing

Hose lengths will depend on a lot of things, so you're best off searching for a thread on that instead of just asking ;)

Hi all,

I need a list of the equipment that I would need to set up a keg system with two taps. I need to tell a friend who has no idea so that he can get it for me cheap. Could you please tell me metres of hose for a standard set up as well.

Thanks in advance.

CraftBrewer

1 x regulator with built in non return valve or
1 x non return valve
2 x taps
2 x kegs, ball lock & ring pull pressure release valve
2 x keg seal kits
2 x quick disconnects MFL beer
2 x quick disconnects MFL gas
4 x female adapters for connecting beer line ( female adapter, 1/4" FFL x 5/16 ( 8mm )
Start with 3m JG beer line for each beer out & trim back till you achieve desired length.
Enough JG beer line ( gas ) to go from regulator to gas in on both kegs.

edit: Too slow

Thanks for all of the replies guys, sorry about my late reply. I now have myself a shopping a list. Cheers.
Ed

Thanks for all of the replies guys, sorry about my late reply. I now have myself a shopping a list. Cheers.

Back