Just had surgery, bored shitless

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surly

Reaction score
Hey all, I just had a knee reco. Have to stay home and keep my leg elevated as much as possible.
Day time TV is not an option. Anyone have good websites, phone games etc that help kill time?

the chive
hystericalliterature.com
popthatzit.com (not before or after any kind of meal)

youtube - wake up pranks
youtube - fail army
youtube - crazy russian drivers

should kill a few hours

Redtube...only site you'll ever need.

PS4. Then when your knees better you can give it to me.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.
Should help keep me happy for a while.

I have just been trying to coil some copper for my HEX build, but can't get in a comfortable position to work on it. Looks like sitting back and watching crap on the computer is more my speed ATM.

I feel your pain i had knee surgery a couple of years ago.
All i can suggest is download some tv series from the US and watch them from start to finish.

The walking dead
Breaking bad
Sons of anarchy
Game of thrones
Vikings
Hell on wheels
The Bridge

If you like cars Youtube tv show Roadkill is awesome!

Should be a couple of weeks viewing there...

englishrussia.com Odd Russian stuff and news. Dig around in the menus.

atlasobscura.com All kinds of places around the world, beautiful, weird, eerie, places you've never thought of.

Reading large contracts today... or wasting time in the interwebs. Ahh feck. Stop giving me new things to look at!

surly said:
Hey all, I just had a knee reco. Have to stay home and keep my leg elevated as much as possible.
Day time TV is not an option. Anyone have good websites, phone games etc that help kill time?
Are you in a zimmer splint?. I'm about a month into rehab for a snapped knee cap. The first 6 weeks in a zimmer splint were the worst ever. Laying around with my leg elevated, hobbling like a duck. In a knee brace now, much better.

Of you are in a splint, clench your quad muscles if not painful and you're allowed to, those muscles waste away to **** all quickly. I've now got a chicken leg haha

Good luck with it mate.

Download some free games from aps. 3D pixel land will keep you busy for hours.

Latest posts

Back