Jsga - Now In Cans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Good ol JSGA had lost it edge quite a while ago. They have reduced the hopping levels, changed the hops, and now to prove it just another mainstream beer, what did I see when visiting my local Dans; JSGA now comes in cans! :icon_vomit:

QldKev

Canned beer rocks. Try Punk IPA in cans. It's not the cans that are the problem in this case, it's the terrible beer...

IIRC this has been in cans for a while for Qantas.

If they want to go truly mainstream like VB and Heineken, it's a step backwards in my opinion.
How are you supposed to glass someone with a can?

ES_387976_39_image.jpg

Had a bottle at a bbq sunday,didnt think it tasted like amarillo in there,have they changed it?

This is good news for camping festival goers. Usually glass is banned - although by next season I will hopefully have a few 5ltr casks anyway...

Had one of these cans on a qantas flight in april. Seemed to taste better than I remembered. But maybe that was because I had two screaming kids on the flight and anything to dull the pain would have done the trick. :lol:

Hopper.

Back