• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Italian Spiral Burner & Adj Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeastie Beastie

Reaction score
Italian Spiral Burner,
Stand,
Adjustable LPG Regulator - Low Pressure (suits perfectly).

Dulux Reco.

I have only used these for 3 brews but have decided to go electric as gas in regional areas is a pain in the arse...
Unit works mint, fast big boils but gas just ain't the go for me.

$100 for burner, stand and regulator.

POSTAGE - Go HERE to calculate your postage from CHARLTON, VIC 3525. 6KG, 40cm (W) x 40cm (L) x 20cm (H).

$100 + Postage = Total Cost.

MAY consider trade for new/near new electric immersion 2400W +.

Direct Debit Preferred or Pay Pal (request name pre payment).

Delivery same day as payment recieved.

Any questions feel free to ask.

YB...

SDC11362.JPG

View attachment Invoice.bmp

Italian Spiral Burner,
Stand,
Adjustable LPG Regulator - Low Pressure (suits perfectly).

Dulux Reco.

I have only used these for 3 brews but have decided to go electric as gas in regional areas is a pain in the arse...
Unit works mint, fast big boils but gas just ain't the go for me.

$100 for burner, stand and regulator.

POSTAGE - Go HERE to calculate your postage from CHARLTON, VIC 3525. 6KG, 40cm (W) x 40cm (L) x 20cm (H).

$100 + Postage = Total Cost.

MAY consider trade for new/near new electric immersion 2400W +.

Direct Debit Preferred or Pay Pal (request name pre payment).

Delivery same day as payment recieved.

Any questions feel free to ask.

YB...
PM sent

could always go the beerbelly route for one! B)

Has the 3 ringer let you down?! :p
No, it's going fine. Just the appeal of new hardware is hard to resist. Ohh, look, shiny.

Knocked out a 25lt batch for the case swap using the old 3-ring, but took a loooooong time to get to the boil. Once boiling it maintains a roiling boil on full blast, which is fine, although ideally I would need to turn it down a bit once boiling. The advantage though is I only go through about a kilo of gas per brew.

Think I might invest in a medium adjustable reg, see if it will put out more heat so I can reduce my brew day time.

The advantage though is I only go through about a kilo of gas per brew.

With the adjustable low pressure reg on that I used to go through 1kg of gas too. Weighed after every brew.
VERY worthwhile investment. It is a loss but for more than one reason I just HAD to go to electricity.

No, it's going fine. Just the appeal of new hardware is hard to resist. Ohh, look, shiny.
Knocked out a 25lt batch for the case swap using the old 3-ring, but took a loooooong time to get to the boil. Once boiling it maintains a roiling boil on full blast, which is fine, although ideally I would need to turn it down a bit once boiling. The advantage though is I only go through about a kilo of gas per brew.
Think I might invest in a medium adjustable reg, see if it will put out more heat so I can reduce my brew day time.

Yeah that was typical, used to take around 30-40 mins to get to rolling for me (depending on ambients and wind). Now iwth the rambo its 10 mins or the time it takes me to clean/rinse the mash tun! :beerbang:

If you get a med pressure reg you might need to adjust the air intake, prop your kettle on a stand of sorts or bore out the jets.

Back