Isb December Brew Day Pics In Gallery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
Pics can be found in the gallery here

It turned out I couldn't post em cause they were too big. I had to resize em first.

That is some funny sh^t , the comments are great, cheered me up no end this morning

Thanks for posting No. 5, I needed some proof that I was there!!!!

Thanks for posting No. 5, I needed some proof that I was there!!!!

Gav,

Yeah you were there for about 5 minutes :( . Did your son manage to survive summer with the cast?

BTW, How did the goldie turn out?

Philip

Gav,

Yeah you were there for about 5 minutes :( . Did your son manage to survive summer with the cast?

BTW, How did the goldie turn out?

Philip

He did somehow, it's been a bit weird going through the summer without going to the beach at all but anyway, the cast came off a couple of weeks ago and the prognosis is good so there you go.

Given the infection problems I had prior to Chrissy I had some concerns but the Goldie turned out very well. The big news is that the kegs, cobra font and bar have come on-line about 4 weeks ago and are performing....... probably not perfectly but very very well. I'm staggered at the difference between what comes out of the kegs compared to the bottles. I've read plenty about beer loving stainless but now I believe it.
I filtered the Goldie straight out of the primary (after around 3 days @ 2 odd degrees) into the kegs. Came up very nicely. I bottled a couple and they'll come to Mike's.

Had a crew over on Australia Day and they knocked off the Goldy plus a dark ale that I did a while back. Given what I experienced with the last two AG's you guys have done for me compared to what I'm turning out with the kits........ I don't know when but the days of going to AG are getting closer!!!!!!

great pics phil , somehow i managed to miss them when you posted them a week or two ago , ....

Back