Is There Someplace I Can Post A Brewday?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdtnc

Reaction score
Is there someplace I can post a Brewday?
With photos etc?

Thanks.

And Butters, I think he's from Halifax just down the road, his rellies used to work at Websters. I think what ptdnc is getting at is that on the UK equivalent of our forum they have just that... a specific sub forum for brewdays where people post their day with pictures. I think it's a good idea for our forum as well, I'll work up a proposal and float it. I actually posted a Brew in a Bag brewday on that forum about six months ago that raised a few eyebrows :p
BTW ptdnc I was born in Pontefract and still have relations in Wakefield, Barnsley etc but was brought up in Newcastle but got shipped off to Nan's in Brierley (near Grimethorpe) every summer holiday as a bairn.

I used to live in Hebden Bridge...

...does that count.

BTW, got any pictures of rain? :icon_cheers:

You know its bloody hard getting away from these locals... :rolleyes:
reminds me of being in Sydney a few years back and bumping into a lad from my own village back home.

Hebden Bridge? are you from the Lesbian Capital of Great Britain!

The 'Brewdays' bit of JBK forum over here is great for seeing peoples setups and brews-in-progress :)

Hebden Bridge? are you from the Lesbian Capital of Great Britain!

Indeed, I am a lesbian... :unsure:

I worked around there for about 9 years - lived all over the area, Halifax, Hebden, Brierfield, Blackburn, Burnley - they seemed to serve Landlord in every pub I visited... (strange coincidence!!!)...

Indeed, I am a lesbian... :unsure:

I worked around there for about 9 years - lived all over the area, Halifax, Hebden, Brierfield, Blackburn, Burnley - they seemed to serve Landlord in every pub I visited... (strange coincidence!!!)...

I used to work just down the road at Luddendenfoot :)

Back