Is Homebrewing A Creative Outlet?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Wow citymorgue2, you've painted your genitals hop soup green - how creative"
old wives tale #449
if you drink beer with too much hops in it your genitals will turn green

:lol: nice QB. you can tell i have some time on my hands today.

EDIT:
admittedly its easier to class something like this as being creative/art (but it was created after numberous homebrews)
twisted shadow on spire high
cowl of pain in dark moonlight
silent noise rising fast
absent world floating past
mind perceiving treacled haze
chaos organised unescapable maze
clarity sought for better days

I am an incredibly creative, and handsome individual.

LOL... you made me giggle....

Im off to Clancy's for a cold one.... (I was trying to be creative there but drrrrrrrrrrrrr)....

Have a good weekend everyone... :rolleyes:

twisted shadow on spire high
cowl of pain in dark moonlight
silent noise rising fast
absent world floating past
mind perceiving treacled haze
chaos organised unescapable maze
clarity sought for better days

that's awful :p

Destructive criticism is my creative outlet.

And how did you know I was Palestinian ?

that's awful :p

still art though.

I think thats part of why people dont see beer or paperclips or bread as art... to quote Katie "I think I am creative, but no artist" To that I say, Why not?? A lot of the time the reason people would give for feeling that way (and I am not ascribing these thoughts to you Katie), is that they didn't think they were creative enough, or that what they created was good enough - to call it art. They would call exactly the same thing done to a higher standard art without hesitating. But art doesn't have to be good.

The perfect example of this is that twat that is exhibiting the paintings by the two year old. Is it art??? Of course it is. Every badly drawn picture of mum and dad and a unicorn that was ever stuck up on someones fridge is art... its just lousy art.

All the beers I drink are art to me - some are Picasso, some are closer to house painting than Matisse, some are faded print runs of previously great work, and some of them seemed to have been done by a two year old from Melbourne.

All the beers I drink are art to me - some are Picasso, some are closer to house painting than Matisse, some are faded print runs of previously great work, and some of them seemed to have been done by a two year old from Melbourne.

gold :lol:

Destructive criticism is my creative outlet.

he he he nice one :D

ive heard a lot of people say that the talk of art in this thread is a bit off topic frmo the original post but the topic description was "Artistic expression through brewing?"

no point just wanted to spark some more fine arguing amongst the troops :lol:

i love anarchy what more can i say

cheers
carty

Latest posts

Back