Inkbird giveaway and new thermostat ITC-306T wifi releasing !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,inkbird new thermostat itc-306t wifi is releasing.
👉Compared to itc-308,it has wifi feature. You could control temperature no matter where you are.
👉Compared to itc-308 wifi,it supports cycle timers.You can set different target values at different period of time according to your needs and let the timers work in a loop.
What's more,it supports 2 heaters at a time,1 relay for control and 1 relay for protection.
👉Here is more detail to check
Inkbird WIFI Heating Temperature Controller For Greenhouse Germination Reptiles | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-3-5 (Next Friday)

View attachment 120022
View attachment 120024View attachment 120025
Hi. I reckon I would really appreciate the wifi feature of this new model. The peace of mind of monitoring from the app, without having to constantly go out to the back shed to check, sounds awesome. Please count me in. Thanks

Could be interesting for step mashes or just a mash out after a set time. Would be happy to give it a try!

Count me in.
I like the idea of wifi and stepping up the temps.

Count me in as well. Good stuff coming out of Inkbird.

Id love to enter the Giveaway draw, the inkbird is exactly what im looking for in my heating needs
the opportunity is much appreciated

Would love this to run my herms. Would make brew day so easy. Count me in please.

Looks great. It gets very cold in the Hills. This would be great to back up heating in winter. Don’t want to ruin a brew if a heater gives up and the yeasties get too cold. It can ruin a brew

This would be awesome for being able to ramp up the temp for the rest during fermentation and then to cold crash
yes please!

won't piss the missus off as much being able to set cycles and not run at night keeping her up :p

"Heating only" isn't a problem. It'll keep my outdoor fermentation box at the right temperature through winter. Might also be good for raising seeds before spring.

Hi,inkbird new thermostat itc-306t wifi is releasing.
👉Compared to itc-308,it has wifi feature. You could control temperature no matter where you are.
👉Compared to itc-308 wifi,it supports cycle timers.You can set different target values at different period of time according to your needs and let the timers work in a loop.
What's more,it supports 2 heaters at a time,1 relay for control and 1 relay for protection.
👉Here is more detail to check
Inkbird WIFI Heating Temperature Controller For Greenhouse Germination Reptiles | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-3-5 (Next Friday)

View attachment 120022
View attachment 120024View attachment 120025
Sounds awesome InkBird, Love the ability to not have to keep checking on my temp. Please count me in!!

Back