Importing Hops & Yeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an oder to Niko on the 18 Nov, easy to deal with, accepts PayPal. Will let you know how the hops are once I receive them.

QldKev

The AQOS does not stipulate any quantity restrictions, so in theory you could have a suitcase full no problem.

Unless they have suspicions you are going to use it/sell commercially. Then you would be hit with taxes.

Whoa.. that's hefty. I've just placed an order with Nikobrew.com & got quoted the following via usps priority -

$12.30 for up to 2 1/2 pounds
$39.85 for 3-5 pounds

all up 1 pound of Citra & Tomahawk, & 1/2 pound of Cascade set me back $69 USD inclusive of delivery.

Niko is very good with his shipping rates as he uses USPS Flat Rate boxes for his orders and doesn't charge and handling fees. Other companies (like HopsDirect) don't use Flat Rate Boxes and so charge higher shipping rates. The order I recently received from HopsDirect was half (by volume) packing filler.

I've always wanted to try Citra! Were Nikobrew easy to deal with beers?

So far he's been great to deal with.

Cant wait to try the Citra myself. He also has Apollo & Summit.. but maybe next time.

Latest posts

Back