Imake 23l Glass Carboy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulielow

Reaction score
Hey all just got an imake 23L glass carboy from liquorcraft.com and it has what looks like manufacturing faults like the ring on the bottom is far of to the side instead of in the middle and it has a seem down the main part of the carboy that doesn't look quite right. I spoke to liquorcraft and they said all there other stock appears to be normal, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has one of these carboys and if they've been safe to use. Thanks

Hey all just got an imake 23L glass carboy from liquorcraft.com and it has what looks like manufacturing faults like the ring on the bottom is far of to the side instead of in the middle and it has a seem down the main part of the carboy that doesn't look quite right. I spoke to liquorcraft and they said all there other stock appears to be normal, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has one of these carboys and if they've been safe to use. Thanks
It wont be under pressure. Its glass. Who cares what it looks like. As long as it is smooth inside. picture?

Thanks freez, I couldn't give a rats ass what it looks like I just wanna make sure its structurely sound so I don't end up with 20 odd litres of wine coating my cupboard. I tried to upload a few pics but I'm on a I phone and it doesn't want to load.

Thanks freez, I couldn't give a rats ass what it looks like I just wanna make sure its structurely sound so I don't end up with 20 odd litres of wine coating my cupboard. I tried to upload a few pics but I'm on a I phone and it doesn't want to load.

If its defective send it back

Latest posts

Back