I'm drinking less!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meathead said:
In the past I would knock over 4 Crownies on a school night without blinking.

Anyone else experience this?

Back in my school days, I would knock over an icecream, a fanta and maybe some fat kid on a push bike, without blinking.

How times have changed.

I used to drink 3 tallies of megaswill most nights, now I drink less but it has been more potent. Homebrew IPA's and Belgians.

I have just started to BIAB and am hoping to make some nice lower alcohol beers.

I have one drink in a session & that drink is beer ! Quantity is unknown ?

Lol there was a poll run on here a while ago about how many beers you have a night. Someone will have a linkie.

Me - after a strong 5 months on 1-2 beers a week, the wheels of the wagon fell off and I'm unashamedly back to my 2 tallies a night. Or 1 tallie and one of last years belgian darks at 9.2%.. or both if it's Friday :ph34r:

Whenever my girlfriend is saying I drink too much I show her threads like these.

Thanks guys, your cheques are in the mail. :)

I have gone from drinking every night, to not drinking every night. Weekly consumption hasn't changed though :D

I'm drinking less as well, $ wise!! Having the taps sitting by the driver's door when I park the car is just too tempting. I do try and do beer penance at least twice a week and chuck in a couple of AFD's with a bike ride to and from work. Based on the belt going out a notch I might have to put a time lock on the taps!!!

Cube, what app are you using?

I'm using On Track, a free app that only offers low/mid/full strength options BUT also tracks costs - a real bonus when you can record a long neck for 42c.

Latest posts

Back