If You Are In Canberra On Saturday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up brewtus, i think i might go see chuck talk, means getting out of helping a mate move but what are you to do!

Is Christoph or Stagger going to be on hand?

Fester.

Not that ive heard. BUT dr k will be there (from AHB). You will learn a lot if you see him. Unfortunately ive had to pull out of volunteering to be at the stand.
Cheers
steve

Not that ive heard. BUT dr k will be there (from AHB). You will learn a lot if you see him. Unfortunately ive had to pull out of volunteering to be at the stand.
Cheers
steve
Rumor has it Dr K there from 12 to 3pm.

Rumor has it Dr K there from 12 to 3pm.

I've stopped making promises to attend anything due to my inability to turn up in recent times. Now, have the car, will see. Noises being made in Tuross to attend the Swans v Western Bulldogs game at Manuka also on Saturday - if it goes ahead, I will head to the stand for a few hours prior to the game.

Or I might go deep sea fishing if seas subside. Or play golf.

Or I might sit at home bored.

We'll see !!!

I wont be able to make it as I have sport all day with the kids.

The Wigs beers are all drinking fantastic and its will worth a visit. Just to rub it in, I had a taste of the RIS with Richard and Scotty on Monday and its tasting great, due for release July 1.

Craig

Back