I Seem To Buy More Home Brewing Stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate you all. Anything you can do, I can do better. What a fine mess you got me into.
I retired a year ago and one day in the supermarket I kept looking at all the kits availble and I figured this must be the way to go to save a quid.

Like all the previous replies to this topic I been there and done that as well and I still feal I need more gear. Mind you, I only just downed my first AG and am still bottling. Oh how wonderful it would be to have a keg system!!!

I think I will stand by my old Army motto "Paulatim" meaning little by little..

Cheers...

And by the way Doc, do you have to spoil it all by going to work?

:beer:

barfridge said:
The Mrs didn't mind me buying half of Asher's old brewery, until I told her that I need a grain mill to go with it, and a NASA burner, and better temperature control in the way of another fridge, then making all this great beer I'll need to keg it, and that will require yet another fridge, and taps, and drip trays and and and.......

I think that was about the point where she said I was foaming at the mouth, and left the room.

bloody wimmen, eh?
[post="48169"][/post]​

I've already made a deal with the girlfriend.

I'm allowed to spend as much money on beer and brewing as she does on clothes and shoes.

I'm just beggining to brew, but I can feel a change in myself. I would have had serious doubts had somebody told me a year ago that I would be ordering a large plastic spoon on the internet.

spicks said:
I'm just beggining to brew, but I can feel a change in myself. I would have had serious doubts had somebody told me a year ago that I would be ordering a large plastic spoon on the internet.
[post="48300"][/post]​

For months ago I tried my first Kit. Now I have some serious drinking to do. After about $300 I downed my first AG last week. When I estimate that I have saved enough to recuperate my loss I guess I will need another$300 - $500 to get myself a keg system.

In the mean time I just have to endure a nice drop of bottle matured Ale or two or three...

:chug:

I've already made a deal with the girlfriend.

I'm allowed to spend as much money on beer and brewing as she does on clothes and shoes

A little of topic but my girlfriend wants to get this big dirty tattoo. So i told her that if she gets a tattoo i'm growing a beard and buying a Harley!

I thought i was on a winner here, but she decided not to get the tattoo.

Something to do about facial hair? i dunno. I guess its a chick thing?
Tim

Latest posts

Back