I Must Bea Piss Head

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc_ksom

Reaction score
He guys

I just done a Morgans blue, ultra brew, cluster hops, 7 day ferment, into keg, 2 day cool down, forced carb tonight.... Man I must be a piss head.

Regards

Casey
Taste is Goooood!!!

Why did you let it ferment so long?!? :p

Chill and force carb takes 24 hours!! Again so long for you.....

Man, you could have been drinking that beers DAYS ago!! ;)

Seriously though, we have all rushed a couple into the keg....

Just don't forget how much better a brew gets with a bit of ageing! :icon_cheers:

Piss head - meh.... PM cocko and ask him about it!!

Hang on.... :blink:

Yea I know, its a little quick, BUT I do have a extract that has been in the keg for 2.5 yrs, not chilled, as I have been this long with out my keg set up, but I chilled the keg down (last week) and it was pretty nice, it is still the best beer i have made to date, but i have only brew a dozen or so brews, but they have all been drinkable.

2.5 yrs, im not shitting you, I thought it would of been un drinkable, but tastes the same as i remember. the reason for the delay was we moved to qld, I had to give my old fridge away, I also gave my co2 to a mate in wagga wagga, and I have been with out both up untill about 2 weeks ago, I hired a new co2 bottle and I converted a little VB fridge, fits my 2 corny kegs beaut, So im back brewing.

casey

Back