Humor me, just an observation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grott, you must have been reading my mind, that is what I was thinking, there is much to learn but I am happy with the results so far, beats hell out of most hobbies. :super:

good one, let us know the results on the next brew. I agree in that its a top hobby and the drinking part is what makes you always go back.

After 5 years of bottling straight from fermenter to bottle and using carb drops I recently started bulk priming by racking from primary into a second fermenter and won't look back.

I can't believe how much of a difference it makes to the clarity of the beer and the control you have over carbonation levels is amazing. The extra effort to rack is made up for in not having to prime each bottle and not having to worry so much about disturbing the trub

eventually, I will more than likely go to bulk priming but at present I am actually very happy with my results. When I get a few under my belt I will feel more certain & explore other options.

Thanks
okie1

Back