Howdee, Partener.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Jefe

Reaction score
Greetings, all.

I've been a lurker for a while, sucking down valuable information like it was a Monk-brewed Sour Ale. I thank you all for the generosity of your knowledge. I hope to contribute one day, if I can.

I've been primarily waiting for a Sydney bulk Grain buy (I missed the last one), but the Mashmaster Bulk Buy started by Malt Junkie was too good to pass up. Thanks, Malt Junkie!

I thought it would be rude to jump on it without introducing myself, so here I am (I found out about Malt Junkies' BB thread by an alert on my phone from the app whilst enjoying a funky Saison - how great is that?!?!)!

I am an introverted AG brewer who finds that his current mill doesn't cut the proverbial mustard for his Grainfather. I keg, use a couple of Grainfather conicals, the ice water pump chiller (which is currently filling in for the recalled GF Glycol chiller), and various other plastic fermenters for my K+K+extra ciders, ginger beer, old kit recipes, etc.

I am most certainly NOT an expert on anything, but am plunging my way down the rabbit hole with reckless abandon and results that my liver hates as much as my taste buds love.

Thank you all again, for the generous sharing of your experience. It has most certainly made me a better brewer.

eL.

welcome mate, what part of sydney are you from?

Thank you, Barls.

I'm in the Cronulla-Sutherland region.

I don't use the S-word!
:D

Thank you, Barls.

I'm in the Cronulla-Sutherland region.

I don't use the S-word!
:D
ahhhh down with the hobbits.
actually slab is the brew club down your way. although if you want to come and join isb we would welcome you with open arms.

Hi El Jefe. I'm in the same neck of the woods. Pm if you'd like to meet up.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, guys.

Farside, I will when I can figure it out!

Ah. Well spotted, Razz! I thought that might have been too vague a reference.

I am a fan of both, although I find that I have far more in common with the waiter!

Latest posts

Back