How Much Do You Spend A Month On Your Hobby

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's the way to keep it.
When you think about it, we're probably saving nothing, when you consider I'll still go out at least twice a month and buy a six pack or two of some premium beer...hmmm...oh well. Beats lawnbowls.

Since the move to the glorious ACT a 25 kg sack of grain has lasted me 3 months. ive probably only spent about $150 all up during that time.

It really helps when i'm on call every second week and I've just bought a house in desperate need of some serious renno's. The beer consumption drops (unfortunately) incredibly.

An interesting topic Pumpy.Due to my location i tend to buy in bulk(because of freight costs)so my costs appear rather high at times.An interesting time lays ahead for me with a move down south placing me very close to what most people take for granted.HBS,s :rolleyes:
My beer expenses will surely rise as i can soon get them as i require rather than wait then bulk buy.

Cheers
Big D

I am too scared to even think about this question. Ask Ross. He'll have a far better idea on what I spend than I do! Agh!

Probably around $80-$120. Hopefully that will settle down to about $50-$60 a month once I have all the hop variety's I need.

Back