How long for another Melbourne Grain buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be up for 2-3 bags should this become a sanctioned and imminent event. I dare say there will be at least one or two other Ballarat area buyers as usual.

I'll be up for a couple of bags, maybe even a tshirt. Happy to help cart sacks on the day too if needed.

Camo6 said:
I'll be up for a couple of bags, maybe even a tshirt. Happy to help cart sacks on the day too if needed.
Cheers Camo6, the tee thing was a gag but will be looking for a hand to lug some grain on the day, so may hit you up on that!

Lads and Ladies [and jyo]

I should have an order thread up tomorrow, I am thinking 3-4 weeks for orders, 7 days for payment then how ever long KK need to arrange the order, for collection - thoughts? Too long?

Stay tuned, stay calm and stay rad.

Whoa, whoa, hold up... there are no t-shirts?!

ciac

How much for postage for a shaved sack, so say half a bag, to Perth?

Just waiting on pricing and types available list from Kee, he is away today.

Stay tuned, stay warm and stay hom.

Cocko said:
Just waiting on pricing and types available list from Kee, he is away today.

Stay tuned, stay warm and stay hom.
stay hom? social comment on gay marriage?

Cocko said:
Nah, purely making sure jyo had something to do!
always thinking of others

I recon 2-3 weeks for the order. you probably wont need that long. as soon as the thread goes up people will be on it like a dog in heat. I recon 2 weeks is plenty.

Yeah, I was thinking a cycle of at least 4 weeks as some get paid monthly.

So 3 weeks ordering and 10 days to pay or similar.

Too easy.

Kee has confirmed all is good - just waiting for Price list and we will kick this thing in to hypo bulking.

Stay tuned, stay still and stay pouring.

I have pricing and everything ready to go....

Just need to get home and finalise some dates and I will start the order thread, tonight or tomorrow.

WOOT!

Latest posts

Back