How long for another Melbourne Grain buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUzzah! i have a feeling the lancer wont be able to hold all of the grain i plan on buying!

Subscribed!

id love to buy up but with limited funds its just the essentials
2-3 sacks ale
1 pils
1/2 sack munich

Yeah interested but wont be for alot. Moneys too tight for steak

Cocko said:
I'll run it!

if Nibbo or Mants can PM me the protocol? / process...

Or maybe Wolfy can PM me with the KK deats?

IE: Who do I contact? etc....

ODG, what have I just posted... :ph34r:
I'll help you Cocko.....

Oooh.. jolly good shit..

Cocko, give Kee a ring out at KK and he will email you the details, if you look back through some of the previous BB's you can copy paste the protocols into the thread.

Would be good idea to have a good spreadsheet to print off for the day and get there at least an hour before the designated pick up time to sort the bags and chexk the shipment is correct prior to people collecting.

:icon_cheers:

ramu_gupta said:
I'll help you Cocko.....
Cheers Mate!

Sorry for the delays guys, I've been busier than a monkey trying to **** a football....

I will try and get onto it early next week.

Cheers

Im happy to help out too Cocko with pick up from KK, I have a ute and a dual axle trailer and can also provide a pick up point in Dandenong for those over this side.

Also keen to buy a bag or two but would love to go halves on some spec malts.

Truman said:
Im happy to help out too Cocko with pick up from KK, I have a ute and a dual axle trailer and can also provide a pick up point in Dandenong for those over this side.

Also keen to buy a bag or two but would love to go halves on some spec malts.
I'll go halves on some spec malts with ya, Truman.

I need black patent or equivalent, melanoidan, munich and rye (I personally count those as a base)

Nice work old cock! Ill be for a couple of sacks.

I'd be in for some base malts and I'm sure there are some westgaters who I will buy for as well...

I'm think going to have to report this UNAURTHORISED bulk buy.

I was COMPLETELY serious.

ENTIRELY.

No sarcasm. NONE.

Back