Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy June 2018

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have any problems (BSB 014-255). It looks like the spreadsheet link may have been set for "View" only, though, so you can't modify or mark as paid.

Thanks for that.
I'd just copied and pasted the numbers and it wouldn't accept it, but it worked by putting the dash in.

All paid. Thanks for the orgainsation of this bulk grain order.

I'm guessing the collection place is at Virginia?

If so, anyone from the Southside (Forest Lake, Browns Plains area) going over to collect their order who could possibly pick up my lone sack as well.

Cheers

Due to a few technical glitches I had to money has been transferred and we should be good for pickup from Friday.

Contact Details are:

Shop Address
Unit 4 / 8 Shannon Place, Virginia, QLD, 4014

Ph: 07 3265 6969
Mob: 0475903350

Hi All,

From today Friday 15th June until Sat the 23rd of June we are doing a IEOFYS (sale on all ingredients) & some other selected goods.

10 % off all ingredients including spirit gear & bbq goods.

Excludes current monthly specials.

Promotion does not include any equipment.

Simply place order via our website & add the following coupon code, orders not placed via our website will not receive the promo discount.

IEOFYS

this will deduct 10 % off all applicable items

HOPPY DAYS

Last edited:
I'm guessing the collection place is at Virginia?

If so, anyone from the Southside (Forest Lake, Browns Plains area) going over to collect their order who could possibly pick up my lone sack as well.

Cheers
I am at Kingston and will head up tommorow to grab mine so if you still need someone let me know

Latest posts

Back