How Beer Saved The World

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep,in with you there.......cheers....spog.......
Just tell them they are not welcome in your house and you're not comfortable in theirs. Life is too short to waste on fuckwits.

Just tell them they are not welcome in your house and you're not comfortable in theirs. Life is too short to waste on fuckwits.

Thanks Manticle,
unfortunately they are my immediate family (Parents, brother and sisters) so I have to put up with them once or twice a year. But yeah, I understand what you are saying. :blink:

ROFL so true. I can't even watch a majority of television these days as it seems to pander too much to retards.
Yes, it all started with comedians running all the documentaries on the BBC

mpfc32.JPG

It was Jesus that turned water into wine (John 2:1-11)

Ecclesiastes 9:7 says, "Go, eat your bread with enjoyment, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God has already approved what you do."

There are some other Bible verses that tell men to stand up to their parents when he has created his own house.
(John 2:1-11)

It's your house. God says so. You are supposed to be nice about enforcing your authority though. You need to be married for this to work...I think.

Latest posts

Back