Hot Saturday Arvo's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Well I just finished mowing the lawns and the temp is souring.

Was planning a few days off the beer. Mainly because I ran out and hadn't planned ahead. So I just racked my Aus Pale into secondary, Whipped up a lovely Summer wheat beer and decided to do a quick run to the bottle-o and grab a case of Pure blonde (watching the waist line - missus orders) :blink:

Now it is a quite arvo of surfing the net looking for stuff to fuel my hobby of beer, and relax inside with the A/C going enjoying a couple of frosties...
:beerbang:

I wonder what the poor people are doing...

What are you upto? :p

Cheers and Beers

Craig

Conducting an inventory of beer stocks & planniing my next brew, also in AC.

Cheers

Paul

homekegger1 said:

[post="102561"][/post]​

Maybe it needs sweetening,or is it soaring.

Sorry to hear that u are drinkin pure" bland".
I'm tucking into an organic blonde,soon to be followed by some Coopers Sparkling that I picked up @ $37.50 a carton. :chug:

Brauluver said:
homekegger1 said:

[post="102561"][/post]​

Maybe it needs sweetening,or is it soaring.

Sorry to hear that u are drinkin pure" bland".
I'm tucking into an organic blonde,soon to be followed by some Coopers Sparkling that I picked up @ $37.50 a carton. :chug:
[post="102564"][/post]​

Yes you are right it is soaring not souring...

Well you enjoy that sparkling.. some people just get luckier than others..

same here homekegger1 .ive just finished mowing the lawns in the high humidity before it bucketed down.ahh life in the wet season.
put 4 long necks of glacier pale ale into the fridge this morn for an arvo session and reckon i may venture outside shortly and rack my lager into a spare keg.
may even think about doing a brew tomorrow.

cheers
big d

feet up time B)

big d said:
same here homekegger1 .ive just finished mowing the lawns in the high humidity before it bucketed down.ahh life in the wet season.
put 4 long necks of glacier pale ale into the fridge this morn for an arvo session and reckon i may venture outside shortly and rack my lager into a spare keg.

cheers
big d

feet up time B)
[post="102573"][/post]​

Ahhh the wet, how I miss it up north...

The dry being the perfect weather...

But hey can't beat a beer out on the balcony feet up, good tunes in the back ground and a fantastic light show as it buckets down.

Enjoy those pales

Cheers

Craig

big d said:

cheers
big d

feet up time B)
[post="102573"][/post]​

Now that u mention it, I have to rack aN aussie pale b4 bedtime 2nite,and am seriously thinkin about brewing 2 morrow as my starter has kicked over faster than anticipated.I was planning a sickie on Tues/wed to do abrew but might do it Sunday instead.

FWIW,

Sitting inside with A/C, sussing out brewing software. Decided that Promash trial is too limited and they are greedy/ evil to do that. I reckon a time limited trial, not 5 mistakes and you're out. I think they lost a sale. I like to really evaluate things. Just a bit conceited of them.

Thinking about doing the mowing (ride-on) when the sun settles a bit.

Gonna bottle some weizen (dozen stubbies) and chuck the rest into a keg.

NSW Xmas case beers to taste this evening. Maybe culture some yeast from them, seeing as I'm gonna culture a W3068 anyway.

Will check my partial/extract Czech pils in the fridge, and think about bottling the English pale in the other fridge (coz that's where the keg needs to go).

Brauluver, sorry to hear that you are still buying beer. :lol:

Seth :p

I'm tucking into an organic blonde,soon to be followed by some ....

Does your wife know about this Brauluver ? :blink:

Just got rid of a junk boat motor for my Bro. Off now to buy some water and after that brewing a Belgian Wheat Beer and trying one of those alcobase kits... just to keep the girl happy you understand :D

Then in the not too distant future alot of :chug:

mika_lika said:
I'm tucking into an organic blonde,soon to be followed by some ....

Does your wife know about this Brauluver ? :blink:

[post="102584"][/post]​

Yeah my Brunette wife knows and has tried the "Organic Blonde" :chug:

She says,"mmmmm thats nice ,tastes like beer"
Same comment as all the others i try on her,I've given up on trying to educate her on the nuances of beer.

The boys 4 and 6, are however a little more tuned in,with the eldest beginning to pick up on hop characteristics and mouthfeel.

Converted an old Esky into a mash tun/lauter :)

Slowely but surely.

Agro.

knocking off a few lagers and watching Iron Chef.

:lol:
:beer:
ruserious

agro said:
Converted an old Esky into a mash tun/lauter :)

Slowely but surely.

Agro.
[post="102596"][/post]​

Thats the way :excl: Slowly but surely. ;)

Latest posts

Back