Horns Across the Nation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been hammering it for a couple of weeks, good fun album. Also find myself wanting to listen to Godflesh (decline & fall) afterwards.

Oh good, glad its fun cos we've got an eight hour drive up north next week and frankly I'm well over the Wiggles brand of fun.

New psycroptic sound bloody good. Might have to get it.

I've never really ventured into this part of the forum before, but maybe I will after spotting this thread.

I listen to Be'lakor's 3 albums almost daily.

Of Breath & Bone (2012):
Stone's Reach (2009):
The Frail Tide (2007):

New album on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in/around the Melbourne CBD tomorry night should drop into Yah Yahs - free entry, 99 Smith street, to see out the last night of Motherslug's April residency. Some of the finest doom and stoner the state has to offer...opening band some of the most drunken blackened stoner doom the state has to offer, middle band the only known doom duo who rock a Simpsons motif.

Downloads here:

https://wildeornes.bandcamp.com

https://drcolossustheband.bandcamp.com/album/iv

https://motherslug.bandcamp.com/album/three-kings-in-darkness

...or don't, just spruiking for the sake of getting a few bodies warmed up on a Thursday night.

Yea mate, that was last week, tomorrow night is all that's left for the next few weeks...we tentatively have another opening slot lined up in Melbs in June (plus a headline in Ballarat in May, but that's no use to ya). We're on at 9pm at Yah Yahs tomorrow.

manticle said:
I may smell.
Metal gig.......everyone stinks.....

You'll sport a bouquet that will assert its independence compared to that of the usual stoner crowd, being beard, beer and doob. By no means claiming that lecterfan will smell of doob, but beard and beer I think we can safely lock in.

Beard and doob free here (if stubble doesn't count as a beard), my independence is asserted.
Apologies to R for not making it though. Got to see one out of three - now you need to come to Hobart.

Haven't noticed this thread. Some great bands on here.

Huge Melvins fan, seen them a few times plus seen King Buzzo do his acoustic gig locally. His live acoustic version of Boris was heavier than I ever remember it played.

Anything Patton, although I lean towards Mr Bungle.

Listening to a lot of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum of late.

So happy to see the Metal nets spurting all over the place for the release of what must be the most anticipated reformation album that Metal has ever seen. These ***** are so Metal..........it makes me want to move back into my mum's place........And listen to Metal........I can't hold it back anymore...........The most Metal band in the history of Metal (faith no more) have released a new album!!!!! Here's a taste:

jlm said:
So happy to see the Metal nets spurting all over the place for the release of what must be the most anticipated reformation album that Metal has ever seen. These c*nts are so Metal..........it makes me want to move back into my mum's place........And listen to Metal........I can't hold it back anymore...........The most Metal band in the history of Metal (faith no more) have released a new album!!!!! Here's a taste:

Already loving. It was worth the extended wait between albums.

Back