Hopsaboard 2020 Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alvaro

Reaction score
Hopsaboard is back for 2020. If you haven't seen us, we're a homebrew comp that awards the winner 1,000 litres of their beer to be brewed, bottled // canned and then distributed around Melbourne. All with your name and logo on it. We've taken feedback from previous years, made the entry in June and only $20. All entries will receive feedback from our judges: Beer Diva, Rebecca Centeno, Sara Salty Otton and Tiffany Waldron.

Any questions // comments feel free to email me: [email protected] or reply to this post.

Looking forward to seeing some entries from here!

Does the winner get a carton or something as part of the prize?

Is this comp restricted to VIC brewers or do you accept postal entries?

Does the winner get a carton or something as part of the prize?

Is this comp restricted to VIC brewers or do you accept postal entries?

The winner will off course get a few slabs. Comp is not restricted to Victoria, just ship us the entry by the due date and you're in.

Ca
Hopsaboard is back for 2020. If you haven't seen us, we're a homebrew comp that awards the winner 1,000 litres of their beer to be brewed, bottled // canned and then distributed around Melbourne. All with your name and logo on it. We've taken feedback from previous years, made the entry in June and only $20. All entries will receive feedback from our judges: Beer Diva, Rebecca Centeno, Sara Salty Otton and Tiffany Waldron.

Any questions // comments feel free to email me: [email protected] or reply to this post.

Looking forward to seeing some entries from here!
ahhh, thanks for noticing I missed the most important information. Here it is https://www.hopsaboard.com/

Can we enter 500ml cans into the comp

Hope everyone is still brewing and planning to submit a brew! We are still working towards announcing the winner in June and brewing in June // July. Any questions - pop them here or [email protected]

Back