• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait either, eying the postman suspiciously each day in case he's nicking off with my hops! Cheers for your help barls :icon_cheers:

Got my rhizomes in the post today - woohoo :lol:

Thanks again barls. You don't know how much I copped when I told my girl that I had bought hops off "some nice guy I met on the internet".

EDIT - Quoted my own stupid post!

i can probably guess mate. as for yours rick ill get it in the post ether tomorrow or monday so you should have it soon.

ok all the hallertau is gone or spoken for. hoping to post out the next lot tomorrow if i get a chance.
still have a few of each size in the mt hood though.
they are selling quick though.
cheers barls

Do you have any left? If so could I buy a small Mt Hood?

ok thats all the small mt hoods gone. leaving medium and up

ok guys while planting my new chinook rhizome ive turned up two more what im assuming to be hallertau. im happy to let these go for 15 plus postage. they should fit in the 3kg post bags.
im fairly sure these are the last of the hallertau so there wont be any more from my garden.

ok guys while planting my new chinook rhizome ive turned up two more what im assuming to be hallertau. im happy to let these go for 15 plus postage. they should fit in the 3kg post bags.
im fairly sure these are the last of the hallertau so there wont be any more from my garden.

pm sent,
Pete

both hallertau gone.
still have mt hood left.

still have a couple left will be putting the rest on ebay next week

Hey Barls, do you give discounts for sad stories?
I bought a couple of rhizomes a few months ago and was storing them 'safely' in wet matting in the bottom of the fridge. One day I noticed they were gone and before accusing my wife of throwing them out I asked if maybe she had planted them for me... She says she probably thought they were old sausages or something and binned them. :(
*takes $50 note and flushes down the toilet*

So, you've still got the medium Mt Hoods going for $25? Is pickup available? What postcode are you in?

Cheers.

that sucks mate,
still got the mediums im in denistone east 2112. pick up is fine.

Well I planted both of mine today.
I hope they do well ... despite my poor gardening skills.

im sure they will mate as they were both of a decent size. still have a few left and will be putting on ebay wednesday.

Hi barls

Could you let me know what you have left and could you post to melb
And costs please

Cheers
bjay

pm sent mate
but for all others there is still a few medium, large and 2 year old mt hood left.

still have them, looking in to ebay now.

ok before going on ebay here are pics of the ones i have left
medium a
02092009036.jpg

medium b
02092009037.jpg

medium c
02092009038.jpg

large a
02092009041.jpg

large b
02092009042.jpg

2yr a
02092009039.jpg

2yr b
02092009040.jpg

with the amount you have sold/selling you have to ask when does a hobby become a business. Same for TAX reasons?

QldKev

Back