• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
ok guys im just digging up my plants, i currently have mt hood, wurtenburger and halletau.
i know some of you have contacted me in the past about a couple once i did this so if you could contact me again.
they range in size from small to a decent 2 year plant so the prices will vary, im thinking $15 for the small ones and $60 for the big 2 year plants.
ill be posting pics shortly once i finish but so far the mt hood ive got about a dozen or so.
ill post at buyers expense in express post bags but id prefer pick up.
oh and if anybody wants to say something about me selling where as i should be giving them away the lot goes on ebay and not one get sold on here.
cheers
barls

ok guys 2 plants down with a 3yr old hallatau up for grabs as well

scratch the wurtenburger no rhizomes found just a root trim.

ok guys heres the count.
for the halletau
11 small, 6 medium, 5 large with one 3 yr old plant.
here the pic with the 3 yr old on the left in descending order
07062009009.jpg

ok now the mt hood.
14 small, 14 medium and 2 large with 5 2 yr old with pic below as per previous one.
07062009010.jpg

so here are the prices,
small $15 med $25 large $35 2yr old $50 with the 3yr old hall for 60.
these are all plus postage as has been said perviously and i can also be bribed for a lower price with beer.

have had some enquiries and will find out about postage tomorrow. the only ones that will be hard to post will be the 2yr and 3 yr old plants.

still gotta identify that zome you gave me three years ago barls , geezus im slack !! maybe this spring ill take a photo of the leaves...

yeah we both keep forgetting about that one dont we.

i actually even have a note on a tag in the pot saying mt hood/wurtemburger on one side,and contact barls for further info on the other side ...

But what do you mean?

AcronymDefinitionQFTQuantum Field TheoryQFTQuantitative Feedback TheoryQFTQuoted For Truth (website; slang)QFTQuantum Fourier TransformQFTQuality Family TimeQFTQualified Funeral TrustQFTQuality Face TimeQFTQuantitative Fluorescence TechniqueQFTQuest For Tech, Inc.QFTQuit Freaking Talking (polite form)QFTQuite Freaking True (polite form)

:icon_cheers:

:icon_offtopic:

Grant, clearly it is Quantitative Fluorescence Technique
The RGB values on that jpg are near clipping, and some tender loving QFT is in order.

I will hit you up for a small Mt Hood Barls.

right im going to silence this for once and for all.
heres what i paid for them 3 yrs ago.
ORDER ITEMS
-----------

PRODUCT = Mt Hood
QUANTITY = 1
PRICE = 37.50 AUD

PRODUCT = Hallertau
QUANTITY = 1
PRICE = 37.50 AUD

PRODUCT = Wuerttemberger
QUANTITY = 1
PRICE = 37.50 AUD

SUBTOTAL = 112.50 AUD
SHIPPING = $15.00 shipping to addresses outside of SA.
not only that i had to pay shipping to get them and they are about the same size as the small ones im offering.
if anyone has any further problems with this pm me and do not take this thread off track any further.
thanks to all those that are genuinely interested.
cheers
barls

right im going to silence this for once and for all.
heres what i paid for them 3 yrs ago.

not that i had to pay shipping to get them and they are about the same size as the small ones im offering.
if anyone has any further problems with this pm me and do not take this thread off track any further.
thanks to all those that are genuinely interested.
cheers
barls

Sorry Barls, am I missing something here? I do believe you started this thread with
oh and if anybody wants to say something about me selling where as i should be giving them away the lot goes on ebay and not one get sold on here./quote]

Not sure I get what is going down here but I'm happy to PM you for an explanation.

Andrew

sent you a pm andrew.

Back