Hop Plants Available

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning Pat

Yep I was there but unfortunatley you were not!! and I read your PM too late to acknowledge. If you can do same time/place tonight I'll bring a few plants for you to select from........let me know ASAP. Cheers Phil.
PS I've PM'd you with my contact details.

Definetly interested when will you be there

Bradock.....I waited till 7.30 for you last night............do you still want some plants, if you do I can meet you tonight 7pm same proposed location....Cheers Phil.

Ok, my parents have kindly agreed to try out grumpy's and will be purchasing on my behalf.

The harts

Mate.....your mum memtioned you intend to keep the plants in pots for now. The quicker you can pot your plants up into bigger one's the better, and in the meantime you MUST MAKE SURE the plants do not dry out. Currently they are in 15cm pots and the roots have filled these pots. This means they dry out really quickly especiallly in dry suny and windy conditions. They will need watering every day until you transplant them. In bigger pots they wont dry out so much.

Cheers Phil.

I'm meeting a coupe of hop plant buyers tonight SUNDAY at 7pm in the car park of Grumpy's bar, Hahndorf (out on the way to Verdun), I'll bring a car load of a variety of hop plants (15cm pots and larger 25-30cm pots).

PRICES NOW REDUCED TO CLEAR

HOPS IN 15CM pots $20 each or three for $50.

HOPS IN 25-30CM POTS (2 YR OLD PLANTS) $35 EACH

THE FIRST THREE BUYERS WILL BE OFFERED THREE BIG HOP PLANTS FOR TOTAL OF $50!!!!!!! :D THAT IS A REAL BARGAIN.

I'LL BE IN THE CAR PARK FROM 7PM TO 7.30PM, if your interested PM me and I'm pass my details.

These are guaranteed healthy, vigerous female hop plants.

I include comprehensive growing instructions for any novice hop growers.

Cheers
Phil

PRICES NOW REDUCED TO CLEAR

HOPS IN 15CM pots $20 each or three for $50.

HOPS IN 25-30CM POTS (2 YR OLD PLANTS) $35 EACH

THE FIRST THREE BUYERS WILL BE OFFERED THREE BIG HOP PLANTS FOR TOTAL OF $50!!!!!!! :D THAT IS A REAL BARGAIN.

I'LL BE IN THE CAR PARK FROM 7PM TO 7.30PM, if your interested PM me and I'm pass my details.

These are guaranteed healthy, vigerous female hop plants.

I include comprehensive growing instructions for any novice hop growers.

Cheers
Phil

Merry Christmas Everyone........

I shifted a few more plants last night but the above offer is still on if anyone in the Adelaide Region is interested.

I could meet any evening this week in Hahndorf, 7pm (except Christmas Eve!).

These plants would make an ideal Christmas present!!!!

Cheers
Filbert.

Latest posts

Back