Hop Plant Register

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Online Brewing Supplies

**** OBS ****
Reaction score
I mentioned this last night that I thought a hop register would be a good idea .People seem to agree.So here is the place to start.
My lot are just being planted now so no rhizomes this season.
Columbus
Tettanang
Goldings
Chinook
POR
Got a shite load of chilli's too ! But thats another story.
If some one can work out a better way of setting this up , go for it !
GB

Would it be easier in a wiki article?

Just a thought

Dunno, I reckon its got to be interactive so people can add/remove their varieties availability.

Course we have not heard from Doc and the like as to whether they wanna implement such a thing.

Either way:

Chinook (just planting this year)
POR (just planting this year)
Tettnang (will have extra next year)
Goldings (will have extra next year)

+1 for wiki

i should have growing

Chinnok
Vienna Gold

Dunno, I reckon its got to be interactive so people can add/remove their varieties availability.

Course we have not heard from Doc and the like as to whether they wanna implement such a thing.

Guys and Gals,

This place is a resource for homebrewing in Australia.
Of course it lives here.
Start a Wiki article for it, so that this doesn't end up a 42 page topic, where you can't find anything.

Beers,
Doc

planted on the weekend:

POR
Columbus
Goldings

currently have them listeing to soem soft classical - the girlfriends mum seems to think they will appreciacte this

I have already planted a 2 x Chinook and received in the post yesterday 1 x Columbus and 1 x Goldings which I'll be planting at the weekend.

have rhizomes ready to be grounded too...

Pride Of Ringwood
Goldings
Columbus

Batz

Have

Perle
Wurttemberger (Tettnung)

Two seasons old.

Hersbrucker, POR and Cluster. Not sure what will come back up though...... <_< The cuttings I got established before everything died back look more promising than i first thought, I lifted one from the pot and it has like a little bulb with a bud on it, so maybe they will be OK. I thought they were possibly all dead.

Grounding this season:

Columbus
Cluster

have rhizomes ready to be grounded ...

Pride Of Ringwood
Goldings
Chinook
Columbus
Victoria
Cluster

would like to get some cascade goin but im not paying the prices that ebay is fetching for them ...

have rhizomes to be planted

POR
Chinook
Goldings

looking for a Cluster,Cascade

Great idea this btw...

Love it...

Have
Cluster
Columbus
Goldings
All ready for 2nd year growth

New cutting of Hallertauer

42 pages are looknig good..

Just wondering if Doc knows about the meaning of the value of 42..." Slartybartfast"

I have edited the wiki that was created.

Everyone should just be able to put in there name and hop plant info.

Kabooby :)

Wiki article here

Maybe a seperate thread/topic/whatever it's called for each type of hop and people can just post in the relevant one for the hop that they have.

Back