• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Pellets 4 Sale...my Excess

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I have done a stock take of my hops and found some excess hops to my needs.
These are last seasons hops but still very usable, I'm still using them but have enough to last me many months already.
The hops are vacuum sealed and have been stored in the freezer the entire time.

Cascade
1x200gm
1x150gm

Willamette
2x200gm
1x150gm

Tettenanger
1x200gm

hops.jpg

Before I get yelled at for the 'it's not a bulk buy' it is suppose to a bit of fun :lol: :lol: Joke

I am asking $50.00 for the lot,that's way less than half price.Postage in a 3 kg bag,your choice if regular or express, I'm not sure what they cost,around $10.00 for regular I think.

First to PM me wins it. I have a paypal account and will accept that or direct deposit.

Batz

Attachments

• hops.jpg
    hops.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 34
Sold guys thanks no more PM's please :D

damn was going to PM and it started to pelt down so ran outside to rescue washing. Why me God why me? :lol:

Sold to you in 6 minutes...wtf were you doing all that time? :lol:

Batz

More like WTF is everyone else doing, never fast enough for shit like this.. Was reading a Topic and drinking my Wit, hence the delay.. ;)

In the process of Ordering some gear for my next number of brews, come along at the right time hey.. Plus I know they will be top quality as they only have to travel from Kin Kin to Hervey Bay.. :rolleyes:

They are not Flood damaged are they????????? :p

They are not Flood damaged are they????????? :p

No they are quite dry :lol:

For those who do not know Kin Kin got hammered with rain Thursday this week.

Pub1.jpg
The Kin Kin Pub,water started to rise from near by Kin Kin creek and soon ran down the veranda

Pub_2.jpg
Within no time the water rose so the doors where shut,it came in the windows then !

pub_3.jpg

pub_4.jpg
From the first pic to this was 20 minutes,the pubs door burst in and everyone scrambled up top.

pub_5.jpg
There's a lot of damage around the place and sadly one elderly lady was drowned in her car.

Batz

Shit Batz,

What ya gonna do for a beer at the pub now? It was just recently renovated wasnt it? :( ..

I read about how a shit load of kegs and other bits got washed down about 80mtrs or something into a field? Did your place fair OK???

Poor lady, cant prepare for shit like that hey, comes from no-where....

damn i hate this no ahb at work... wel almost no ahb... :p

next time :D

damn i hate this no ahb at work... wel almost no ahb... :p

next time :D

I know how you feel Troydo, I always miss out.. :( Not this time though.. :D I even picked up 200gr of POR aswell, 1.3kg of Hops, shit, some Hoppy beers coming up here!!!

Farkin hell Batz didn't see the photo's! Everybody alright mate? That looks like a 40' container pushing on the side of the pub?

IMG_0106.JPGIMG_0109.JPG

Easter Bunny arrived today with his 1.4 kg box of goodies.. :D Here comes some Hoppy beers.. :icon_drunk:

Back