Hop For Sale At Grumpys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gday ben
work this one out mate
ive just recieved an order from grumpys and the wyeast has a sticker on it that says imported by grain and grape (victoria).
so how come its more in victoria if thats where it comes from then sent to south oz then back to vic but cheaper.
weird hey.
:blink: :blink:
cheers
big d

big d said:
gday ben
work this one out mate
ive just recieved an order from grumpys and the wyeast has a sticker on it that says imported by grain and grape (victoria).
so how come its more in victoria if thats where it comes from then sent to south oz then back to vic but cheaper.
weird hey.
:blink: :blink:
cheers
big d
Guys,

Refer to my post above - ref cost and size.

G&G have the australian franchise/sole distributorship for importing liquid wyeast into aus.

Ahhh yes Grain + grape where i now get my goods sell the large packs and $8 for older packs so they win in value again.

dam :) i tried to find products that the prices were similar but grain and grape killed them in each product! maybe i'll skip the hops and oreder and do my monthly trip to grain/grape to buy up.... pitty they dont have the hops

OR
i'll buy the hops grumpy and a fermenter/secondry to get my $100 up!

i dunno its all to hard!

sob sob sob

Hops Rhizomes are $35.00 delivered folks!

Separate to shop orders.

Regards
dave

www.grumpys.com.au

Welcome Grumpy Dave...

I think you should post an introduction in the introduce yourself forum.

Kenny in Canberra.

Grumpy Dave,

You should have an automatic saying at the end of your posts saying:

"Living the DREAM!"

I ordered my hops didn't know it was freight included so i also bought some fermentors :)

grumpy called me to let me know but well hey now i might finally be able to fill some kegs!!!!!

i cant build up stock with 1 for brewing the other for 2ndry

so now i'll have one for drinking, one to age untill i get my stock up :) mmmmmm stock!

dave showed me that cooler the other day so youve probaly got it now id like one but to much money i thought my converted keg cost nothing.$150 buys a lot of malt and hops
any way i brought all four hops for $30 each (the have all sorts of rhizomes next year) ill have a hop field.ive spent over$1500 on malt hops. taps .yeast and kegs there this year but the only real discounts are still what they would give anyone for buying in bulk.with that much money $20 discounts arent that great but all in all grumpies rule.

Latest posts

Back