• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop cones/ flowers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russellb5

Reaction score
I have a couple of kilo of dried hop flowers/ cones from last years hops. These were dried then vacuumed sealed and have been kept in freezer. I need the room and i havent been brewing lately.

Is anyone interested in them? Free of course. Im in Launceston. They are Goldings and Cascade

Russellb5 said:
I have a couple of kilo of dried hop flowers/ cones from last years hops. These were dried then vacuumed sealed and have been kept in freezer. I need the room and i havent been brewing lately.

Is anyone interested in them? Free of course. Im in Launceston. They are Goldings and Cascade
Cor! There's an offer. Any chance of shipping to NSW? Of course, more than happy to pay postage. No worries if not but thought I'd ask! (Keen for some Goldings)

Shit, I can't believe there's not a million more people in here saying yes
I would say yes, but the mrs is already unhappy that half our chest freezer is full of hops...

Damn generous that is.

welly2 said:
Cor! There's an offer. Any chance of shipping to NSW? Of course, more than happy to pay postage. No worries if not but thought I'd ask! (Keen for some Goldings)
Likewise, if happy to post to Adelaide will cover shipping (and then some)

id love anything yo try in my hopback thats left can pay post to brissy

sp0rk said:
I would say yes, but the mrs is already unhappy that half our chest freezer is full of hops...
I think that it's only half full of hops is why the mrs is unhappy. She wants it completely full of hops!

I dont know how great they are thats why I was more looking at local. if it doesnt cost someone anything then cant be any complaints.
Ive only used the cascade flowers in a stout/ black beer and they have given it a nice flavor but need the freezer space for a lamb and the way the plants are growing again I'm sure I will have another good harvest in March

if no one local wants them then I will gladly post at your expense if your keen

Russellb5 said:
I dont know how great they are thats why I was more looking at local. if it doesnt cost someone anything then cant be any complaints.
It's troubling when you have to worry about what people will say when you give them something for free :p

Whatever you wanna do mate it's your stuff :) I put my hand up but I have a shit tonne of hops I need to use already

Russellb5 said:

Thanks Russ, very kind of you to offer them like that!

Received my hops today - Monday - I'll let you know how they go, privately of course :D

Thanks Mate

Cheers

Mark

Latest posts

Back