HomeBrewMap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skrabak said:
Now there is 9 homebrewers from Austria with location and one or two registered.
I would like to share the knowledge of the map with others. Can you please tell me about other forums or some forum in NZ?

PS: There is no fee and there is no need to put there exact adress.

You can check my profile here: https://www.homebrewmap.com/cs/18-home-breweries/3-domaci-pivovar-skrabak-home-brewery
I put my brewery in the middle of my hometown and also created email just for it.
Austria or Australia?

Yeah shiet.... stupid mistake. It is of course Australia. I feel so embarrassed now.

GABBA110360 said:
doesn't seem real quick at sending email
If you have any problem with registering, just give me your acc name or email and I will activate the account :)

Edit: there are also some problems with spam box and hotmails.

Today we reached another milestone.
The map already contains 600 marks from 35 countries and 6 continents!

At the beginning there was a suggestion to have the map just in an excel. However author of the map did not listen and created fully functional map which contains events, blogs, private messages system, beer exchange, rating of the beers and recipes, groups etc. And now all of you can enjoy it for free and many of you are already using the map.

It is also possible to put the map on your page via IFRAME.

Thank you all for your financial and non-financial support. We managed to be here, just because of you.

Cheers!

Thank you for your support!
1h2giq.png

Latest posts

Back