Homebrew Laws

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cheap alcoholic drink of choice for the poor here is either lysol or listerine. They're both mostly alcohol and both cheaper than buying beer/vodka/rye/whatever. Most stores will not sell either product if they suspect the person buying it is going to duck into the alley and chug it. Actually with lysol the common practice is to spray it on bread and eat that.

:icon_vomit:

The cheap alcoholic drink of choice for the poor here is either lysol or listerine. They're both mostly alcohol and both cheaper than buying beer/vodka/rye/whatever. Most stores will not sell either product if they suspect the person buying it is going to duck into the alley and chug it. Actually with lysol the common practice is to spray it on bread and eat that.

:icon_vomit:

In my sinful days before I met the current mrs I was going out (or more like staying in) with a recovering alcoholic lady. She was lovely, 15 years younger than me (lots of girls out there like older guys) and I still get a bit of a flutter whenever I remember her. One morning at 3 am she was throwing up violently in the bathroom, on the floor no less. She had drunk my entire supply of Listerine, the freshmint one in a HUGE bottle. :ph34r: Relationship didn't last. :(

Maybe we should start a section for making and distilling your own listerine :lol:

Or would that be illegal?

Hopper.

Maybe we should start a section for making and distilling your own listerine :lol:

Should create a class for our next competition - the listerine challenge. The challenge? To make it not taste like listerine. :D I imagine a small bottle of essence from the HBS would help. Geez, wouldn't that be posh down on skid row. ;)

Latest posts

Back