• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Homebrew Ingredients (ag)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobo

Reaction score
hi all, we are moving interstate and i cant take any homebrew gear, so i have about 1kg of american style hop pellets and about half a dozen liquid yeasts, 25kgs of munich 2 (wye) and probly the same of base malt, assorted specialties. i also have 1 brews worth of 8%stout and 8% belgian strong which i bottled about 3 months ago. and 100 or so bottles, clean, ready to be sanitised.
there is probly some brewing related gear i would be willing to let go

willing to give all away if interested. pm me for my phone number. pickup only.

maybe bring over 1 bottle of your best for me to try.

cheers,

Lobo

P.S. can wait till after xmas, but anything left over by oz day will be thrown out, id rather it benefit a fellow brewer!

wow that will be a awsome score for some one. Wish I lived close id take the lot bar the bottles :p but sure it wont last long at that price :D

What do you mean almost? PM sent, been planning an SA trip for a while

Sent Lobo a pm same time as you guys, I don't really need any of it just didn't want to see him stuck having to throw it out if no one grabs it in the next few days, if you guys can get there then cool.

hey guys, i didnt expect such a quick reply. i dont have any time from now till prob after nye, maybe a couple of days before nye, but after all are welcome to it. i will post on here when the silly season is over. good to see none of it will be wasted!

would love to get rid of the bottles. 1st person to say they want them will get them.

thanks lads.

Lobo

bottles possibly mine! If stubbies then YES (getting desperate for another 100 stubbies) if longnecks then probs not, but i'll take some if i can. PM'd

Happy to pass on some brews in exchange for ingredients fella if others haven't spoken for it all.

PM sent.

hi guys, sorry about the late reply, silly season etc.

at this stage i have a friday free to have people around and pick up some brew ingredients, and a small amount of brew gear. but if anyone is interested in a 3 tier brewstand bring a trailer or roof racks. also giveaway. now when i say brewstand, thats what i mean. stand only. you fit your mash tun up the top and the keggle in the middle, fermenter or cube on the ground. one less thing to move to the parents in the country!

also have one 3 ring burner freebe. minus regulator.

if you are interested in the grain please bring your own buckets. i will be keeping mine and storing them for my return to sa/brewing.

friday the 21st jan. 5pm. there will also be some tap beer to sample if anyone is interested. live in klemzig and will post my actual address when it gets closer.

will be good to meet and chat to some local brewersr for a couple of hrs

As above, if no one has spoken for the burner i'm keen.

i dont really know who asked for what, but i was thinking of more of a free for all. unless it turnes into a shitfight which i hope it dosnt. it will be too hard organising dates and times of when people can come if i have 6 blokes all wanting something and they work different hours etc. i have a fair bit of stuff to organise to move out etc, and i know i will be free on that friday. was just thinking whoever rocks up on friday can divvy up the grain and hops (provided they have enough buckets) between whoever wants it, and can have a couple or more of my beers to help run out the kegs. it will be a shame to have to tip them on the lawn!

the burner is spoken for guys sorry,

Lobo

Back