Home Brew Station

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda takes the fun out of it...

Better off investing in a microbrewery! :lol:

Why brew 56L when you can brew 5600L !!!

Kinda takes the fun out of it...

Better off investing in a microbrewery! :lol:

Why brew 56L when you can brew 5600L !!!

Fair point, although I guess it might be easier to talk SWMBO into it if the cupboards match in the kitchen...

From the gizmodo link, looks like it brews extract beer. Did anyone catch the price? The company site is offline for exceeding bandwidth. Is Gizmodo becoming the new slashdot?

"Even better, the purchase price (undisclosed at this time, but probably very high) "
yeah great endorsement.

and the comment about neeeding 10,00sq feet to brew beer (cause apparently you can only do that in a brewery). I didnt know I had 10,000sq ft to brew in at my house!

theres something very ikea about it. I dont like it all. theres no bling, theres no soul. I'd much rather see Wayne come up with something similar as an attachment to the brewboy or mashpilot.

What a crock of shit!
I don't find it painstaking or risky to clean the brew pots, fermenters and other bits.

And what are they expecting to create by doing this "all you have to do is dump in the liveblood of any beerhops, yeast and waterand this rig regulates the ingredients" apart from creating a yeasty hop water

Apparently it cleans itself as well, now that I'd like to see.
one assumes (well at least i do) that its like the self cleaning ovens ie heat it to an allbuggery temp to kill/incinerate anything.

as I said, souless

Back