• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Home Bar Stainless Frame + 4 Way Font For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeliekegman

Reaction score
bar1.jpg

4way1.jpg

Well I think this might be a little more to everyones liking!

A Home Bar project that I'm sure would feature in the projets forum during or after completion --> eBay Link

And a four way floodable beer font including Taps --> eBay Link

Definately NOT a retailer! - Actually am a Baker at the moment - Just love beer on tap - A LOT!

This is a brewing forum not a cheap alternative to e-bay or the Trading Post.
None of your posts have contributed anything about brewing, all have been pushing your wares.
There are plenty of other retailers here who tell us about new products or specials for sale, but they also contribute in a positive manner to the craft, and some whose business has grown from first being involved in brewing.
You are running an E-bay store and a weekend keg hire business, you are a retailer not an amateur brewer.

This is a brewing forum not a cheap alternative to e-bay or the Trading Post.
None of your posts have contributed anything about brewing, all have been pushing your wares.
There are plenty of other retailers here who tell us about new products or specials for sale, but they also contribute in a positive manner to the craft, and some whose business has grown from first being involved in brewing.
You are running an E-bay store and a weekend keg hire business, you are a retailer not an amateur brewer.

it's good to see the cavalry's out in force :(

come on mate, the guy has some gear to sell on ebay which seems to be of private nature and not related to his wheeliekeg thingo business.

and even if it was, why do people feel the need to throw on a sheriff's hat and start policing the forums, isn't that what the mods are for? can't a mod send him a PM and guide him to the retailers section rather than be plain rude?

anyway, i'm over this attitude which seems to be creeping in more and more lately.

thanks for the help i've received from members of this forum, i'll keep in touch with the mates i've made here by other means.

seeya!

hugh

it's good to see the cavalry's out in force :(

come on mate, the guy has some gear to sell on ebay which seems to be of private nature and not related to his wheeliekeg thingo business.

and even if it was, why do people feel the need to throw on a sheriff's hat and start policing the forums, isn't that what the mods are for? can't a mod send him a PM and guide him to the retailers section rather than be plain rude?

anyway, i'm over this attitude which seems to be creeping in more and more lately.

thanks for the help i've received from members of this forum, i'll keep in touch with the mates i've made here by other means.

seeya!

hugh

I dont have a problem with Vlads post.

Selling on eBay is what this guy does. This Guy has 310 items bought and sold on eBay. This is not the odd item or two of personal stuff; this is how he makes money. Considering this guy has written an e-book on kegging I am also surprised that he hasnt had more to add in this forum. I was also surprised at the other items that I found from his link - to quote him on one auction

"Complete Home Keg Beer on Tap Setup - You need no MORE!
Everything you need to have beer on tap this weekend!"

This vast statement included 1 reg, 1 commercial style coupler, 1 tap, some hose and clamps - oh an I nearly forgot, his E-book on kegging.

Didnt he forget Kegs, Beer, Fridge / temprite, and Co2...?

I agree with Vlad, dont use AHB to make a few quick bucks without adding to the forum.

[rant]
I agree with wheelie and hugh and vlad

Wheelie's entitled to bring the brew related stuff that he's selling to our attention but perhaps this is not the only activity he should be involved in on the forum?

Vlad's entitled to feel affronted that he's only using the forum to bump up his prices due to increased attention but maybe he should report the post or send a PM to Wheelie

Hugh's entitled to be offended by vlad's policework but maybe he should report the post

If something bothers you just report it - or ignore it but please don't keep bringing it to the top of the recent topics list by replying to it.
[/rant]

Edit - BTW I have reported this thread

I agree with hughman.... I don't think 6 posts since 2005 is over the top... jeez.

Every time a font comes up for sale on the forum, it's snapped up in a flash. Seems to me the demand fair outstrips supply for 2nd hand fonts. Don't we want to know about every one we can?

This should have been posted in the ebay thread,no one would have cared

Batz

Gawd... Some poor bloke's stuck a font up as a oncer to garner more interest. Lighten up guys. Nobody's stuck a gun at yer heads and said buy it now! :p

Can be argued that members with hundreds of posts have not contributed much at all. I am not entirely blameless in this matter. :lol:

Warren -

Hi TD

Since you are providing links to Vlads posts, you should really have included the hundreds of links to threads where he has provided brewing advice from an experienced all grainer, and organised bulk grain buys, since this is exactly his point. He has earned the right as a valuable member of the AHB community to provide a link to an occasional sale of brewing stuff. Very different to being here only with the intention of getting advertising exposure.

Can be argued that members with hundreds of posts have not contributed much at all. I am not entirely blameless in this matter. :lol:

Warren -

Yeah do you even brew? what is it your here for again? 4000 odd posts of rubbish ;) :lol:

Unless people are trying to spam the forum with adds for erectile disfunction drugs posts like wheeliekegmans are fine. Maybe it could be said actually erectile disfunction drugs might go hand in hand with brewing but I don't no about you guys but beer makes me hard............er to understand :lol:

PS concerns have been noted and under review.

The Post has been moved to the eBay thread - Sorry to bother

Just thought you blokes might be interested - If you don't want the stuff what harm is a couple of posts!

Hi TD

Since you are providing links to Vlads posts, you should really have included the hundreds of links to threads where he has provided brewing advice from an experienced all grainer, and organised bulk grain buys, since this is exactly his point. He has earned the right as a valuable member of the AHB community to provide a link to an occasional sale of brewing stuff. Very different to being here only with the intention of getting advertising exposure.

My point was more a "glass houses" issue. I don't doubt that Vlad has offered some excellent advice in the past, which is great. And clearly Wheeliekegman has provided very little, if any, brewing advice. That's not really my point though, all I am saying is that possibly its a bit rough for one person to have a go at somebody else for posting ebay links in an effort to drum up interest in what they are selling, when they have done that very same thing themselves. I am certainly not condoning this site being used as a "cheap version of ebay" though, not for a second.

Unless people are trying to spam the forum with adds for erectile disfunction drugs

Litigate them... OTOH I'm not so sure the evidence would stand up in court. :lol:

GL, lighten up. I'm sure nobody is taking swipes at Vlad. :blink:

Warren -

Atleast its related to brewing..!! :lol:

God help the guy that comes on here and posts about the sausage stuffer he has for sale.!

Atleast its related to brewing..!! :lol:

God help the guy that comes on here and posts about the sausage stuffer he has for sale.!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back