Hisence chest freezers sale good guys.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claypot

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just letting ya's know Good Guys have 20% off ebay purchases, you can do a store pick up.
I just got a Hisense 205lt chest freezer for a kegerator for $286 and I pick it up from the local store.
It is the last day today though.
Make sure you use the code : C20TGG at the check out to get the discount, and select click and collect and select closest store.

Hi thanks for the tip
How many kegs will fit. Are the any good.
The 205Lt is listed marked down $358???

Kev R said:
Hi thanks for the tip
How many kegs will fit. Are the any good.
The 205Lt is listed marked down $358???
Hey mate, I only know from what I've read here, have a search for Hisense here.
From searching, people here have said it fits 4 kegs with out the need for a collar, which suits my needs.
It seems there are few that are deep enough to fit kegs with out having to fit a collar.

As I mentioned you have to select the click and collect, select a store near your post code, then click buy now, this is when you put the code in, click apply then the price is adjusted. You then pay via your preferred method.

Redemption code C20TGG comes up invalid. Price appears to be solid at $358. for the 205Lt.

Kev R said:
Redemption code C20TGG comes up invalid. Price appears to be solid at $358. for the 205Lt.
That strange?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Hisense-HR6CF206-205L-Chest-Freezer-/112006597742?_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D550dfaeae4b029b72b73b3c2%26rpp_icid%3D57e1e61ae4b02a7cd73aef10

Under the title:
NEW Hisense HR6CF206 205L Chest Freezer

20% off with code C20TGG. Ends 4th Dec. T&Cs apply
I had a bit of drama getting it to except it, but I had a P.O box and even though it was store pick up I had to change my address to a physical one.
I was doing it on a tablet not computer too, which was a bit of a prick.
Try it again, you won't be committed to buy till the last bit. ( commit and buy)

Thanks Claypot
The problem was i was using the goodguys web sit. The code only works on ebay.
Kev

Latest posts

Back