Hilary or Donald

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the pundits seem to have dropped off Trump because of the big early voting turnouts.

"Nah no way Trump's a pig!!"

Meanwhile: *voted for one nation*

Naturally when you ask someone what one of his policies are the response is "Nah I dunno he's just a pig ay ahaha"

IMG_0079.JPG

The place is pretty fucked anyway and neither of them has any prospect of unfucking it.

LAGERFRENZY said:
The place is pretty fucked anyway and neither of them has any prospect of unfucking it.
US isn't Europe level fucked though...

Not saying everything about the US is a grand grail of society but look at what pandering to the left has done to France, Denmark, Sweden... Record numbers of French are now fleeing France to live in the US.

damoninja said:
US isn't Europe level fucked though...

Not saying everything about the US is a grand grail of society but look at what pandering to the left has done to France, Denmark, Sweden... Record numbers of French are now fleeing France to live in the US.
Suggesting that there is a Left in the US?

I voted for an independent..... was not going to vote for either of those two.

Gold price going up though, pointing to a Trump win LOL.

LAGERFRENZY said:
Suggesting that there is a Left in the US?
Demos are considered to be left of centre to radical left.

I'm not going to get too in to it, but the radical left make everything offensive to the point where the ultra right conservatives can do whatever the **** they want and nobody can say anything without being branded a bigot.

Looks like 4 years of media circus covering every tweet we get from The Donald...

On the plus side, I have beer to drink.

damoninja said:
"Nah no way Trump's a pig!!"

Meanwhile: *voted for one nation*

Naturally when you ask someone what one of his policies are the response is "Nah I dunno he's just a pig ay ahaha"
He's got great policies. Build a wall along the Mexican Border, ban all immigration to anyone who isn't white, lock up Hilary (and anyone else who dares to question his might), make the rich pay less tax and make healthcare less affordable than it already is for those who can least afford it.

And yes, he is a pig. He is also a petulant child with no humility, compassion or sense of humanity. He is only in this for Donald, and probably couldn't give a toss about anyone else in the USA (particularly if they aren't white and wealthy).

But at least he made his own money. Oh no, wait a minute. He inherited millions from his father, and has since run multiple businesses into the ground and been bankrupt numerous times.

God Bless America.

Now I'm off to my nuclear shelter to drink my IPA keg dry and await the nuclear apocalypse that will inevitably follow when trump gets his hands on the "Football".

PS. Not a fan of Hilary either. Another one of the wealthy, political class who feel it is their right to be re-elected time and time again, despite a long list of failures and inaction.

What a nightmare result. Add that to the Brexit one and we are facing into a very unstable world; both diplomatically and economically.

The guy so damned dangerously stupid that even George W Bush was proud to be filmed voting for Comrade Hilary.

Keep an eye on the stock market and the inverse reaction as Trumps vote count rises.

Things will go into overdrive in the US. He'll either be impeached or whacked before his term is out. Wonder if I can get a bet on?

Latest posts

Back