High Pressure Lpg Hose

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trying to find a replacement high pressure hose for my high pressure reg and I'm up against a wall everywhere I try.

I have this reg and hose from Grain and Grape
highpressurereg01.jpg

Which they don't sell anymore and even if they did they don't sell the hoses seperate to the reg. The problem seems to be that the fittings are of a narrower guage than the hoses you can get at bunnings, rays, supagas, barbecues galore and the other places I've tried so far. I also don't know what the guage is as I can't see it marked anywhere on the hose and I'm not particularly cluey about gas fittings and sizes. All I know is that it's smaller than standard barbecue fittings which all the other regs seem to use.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement hose for this thing or even what the guage of the fittings is so that I have a better chance of finding what I'm looking for? I'm starting to think I may need to suck it up and buy the new hose and reg they have at Grain and Grape which is the larger, more common size but I'm not even sure if that will fit onto my NASA burner although I suppose a phone call to G&G would answer that.

Cheers all

Shandy

Yep, AusCrown, highly recommended.
The hoses I bought (for a BB about 2yrs back) are 1.8M, braided SS, with a male 1/4" brass fitting on one end and female on the other end.

Perfect to attach the adjustable HP reg to a 3 ring burner.

Back