Hi from Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toastie

Reaction score
Hi all, im new to home brewing but a well seasoned beer drinker!

I recently put my first brew down a few days ago & it seems to have gone well so far, it was a coopers kit but now the first brew is bubbling im looking at what to do for my second :)

Im obviously very green to brewing so am like a sponge at the moment, just taking it all in. Look forward to chatting on the forums to you all :)

Hey toastie from another Adelaide brewer welcome to the forum! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here and a great bunch of people willing to help. If I could give you any advice it'd be to read John Palmer's how to brew from start to finish and to make sure you understand each process and ingredient before using it :) enjoy!

I'm brewing in Adelaide too. Welcome to the forum. Always try to add 1 more aspect with each brew you do and you will find your progression fun and the by products even better to drink each time.

Sanitation, sanitation, sanitation!

Welcome Toastie. Another new brewer from Adelaide here too. Is that a border collie in your avatar? I have a nine month old pup, ripping dogs!

Latest posts

Back