Hi folk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkflavour

Reaction score
I'm an ex semi-commercial brewer, had a few medical issues, so after 5 years brewing for a craft brewery, I've had to end it.
Couldent get surgery done quick enough for the fast pace of the place, I thought I'd work for a long time there. But, time to move on I geuss.

I homebrewed for 2 years before starting my full time job as a brewer, and only brewed twice since I started (slack effort, I know). But now, whilst waiting to fix myself up, I decided to have a look at how the whole home brew lifes happening in Australia at the moment.

I used to be a member here as my time as a home brewer. And learnt plenty.

Just wanted to join to get back into it, and decide what's next for me, because I've found brewing is all I'm good at.

Cheers.

Welcome back!
There's a few others here who are pro/semi-pro/ex-pro and it's always interesting for the rest of us to hear any insights or comparisons to pro-brewing.
Hope you enjoy getting back into it!

Cheers, if I can, if love to pass on any tips I've learnt.
But I think it will be me going back to the books. As I remeber, home brewing wasent as forgiving as semi large scale (1000L for a year or two, then went on to 2500L kettle/seperate mash).
But my OCDs good these days, cleaning won't be an issue :)

Welcome back mate and remember that you have probably forgotten many things that most of us have yet to learn.

Welcome back! Here's to your continuing health and wellbeing! [emoji3]

Back