Hi Everybody

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

426HEMI

Reaction score
I haven't brewed for 15 years. I have started again. To save some money. I have tried the Morgans Lager and pilsner still in bottles. But happy so far. My memory is a bit hazy. But I'm doing ok so far. My other interests are Anything Mopar. I mainly do restos for others and myself. Also Been renovating houses for 20years about 30 all up. I look foward to chatting.
Cheers Troy.

Hi Dr Nick! (sorry, your title put that in my head)
Good to hear you're back on the brewing wagon, dare I say a lot has changed in the home brewing scene in the past 15 years. If you're interested in saving money make sure you don't take brewing too seriously, because it can take hold of you and before you know it the shed has turned into a mini-brewery. Maybe that could be your next renovation? ;)
Had to look up what Mopar is, and I'm sure there would be a handful of other enthusiats about the forum.

Enjoy!

Hi Troy, welcome along! I had a similar break from brewing too, used to brew then moved interstate, stopped brewing for 10years.

We have a 1967 jeepster commando 2 dr soft-top, bet yah ain't seen many of them around oz!

Thanks fellas glad to see some humor on the forum. Nice ride droid. I am currently restoring a VJ Ute.

Ah yes I remember the day a mate decided to destroy his Charger along with the HEMI under the hood, hell of a ride, hell of a stop....

Anyway good brewing dude, plenty of help around here if you want it.

Plenty advice if you don't want it also.
Beware Porkspin.

Welcome Troy. If you're into Chryslers I can understand why you need to save on other expenses. I've got a few mates who live and breathe Mopar (you probably know them if you're right into the scene) and reckon I could have bought out Fosters with the money they've spent on their passion.

Camo6 money is insane. I spent 5k just on my interior and it's not finished.
I think I have added to much water to my brew filled to 60 lt. DoH it is fermenting ok. beer will be weak I guess. I didn't read instructions. Fool BTW 2 worts 3kg dextrose.

Latest posts

Back