Help - Need To Use A Grain Crusher Or I Can't Brew This Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannibal Smurf

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands atm. I have a fermenter that is about to be emptied, a bunch of specialty grains cracked and ready for brewing and a whole Easter long weekend to brew.. but I can't crack my base grains, so I can't brew. Can anyone help me out?

Oh, I don't want to try cracking 7.25kg with a rolling pin or a hammer <_<

Thanks in advance B)

Hey all,

I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands atm. I have a fermenter that is about to be emptied, a bunch of specialty grains cracked and ready for brewing and a whole Easter long weekend to brew.. but I can't crack my base grains, so I can't brew. Can anyone help me out?

Oh, I don't want to try cracking 7.25kg with a rolling pin or a hammer <_<

Thanks in advance B)

Bring it up the shop tomorrow if you want - will be there from 8.00am

cheers ross

Bring it up the shop tomorrow if you want - will be there from 8.00am

cheers ross

Ross, you're a bloody legend mate..I didn't think you'd be open tomorrow. Guess I'd better go to the website and see if I need anything while I'm up there B) have to be economical with the price of fuel this weekend...unfortunately a grain mill is still out of the budget.

Go the rolling pin Brendon, don't be weak.

Wait, crack it by hand, grain by grain.

Ross, you're a bloody legend mate..I didn't think you'd be open tomorrow. Guess I'd better go to the website and see if I need anything while I'm up there B) have to be economical with the price of fuel this weekend...unfortunately a grain mill is still out of the budget.

we are not open, but I'll be there doing paperwork - happy to help.

cheers Ross

If you can squeeze $125 out of the budget, then one of Ross's Margas will fit the bill nicely.

Works a treat for me. If only I had the time to do more - Bloody kitchen renovation getting in the way :angry:

Fester.

Latest posts

Back