Help! Megaswill Nightmare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently went to a bbq at my aunties and wasn't planning on drinking so didn't take any beer. After being there for a while and turning down a few offers of Tooheys Extra Dry the missus said she's happy to drive home so I thought what the hell, I'll have one beer. It was bad beer but still worth drinking. I feel snobby all the time but beer is worth drinking even if it's bad I reckon.

Why would I read twice when I can half read and be a grumpy old prick?

Actually your post wasn't that clear. 'They won't let me go out and get something else' could mean anything.

Anyway, hope you find something nice and they appreciate it.

You're right not that clear. Had made the executive and moved on to the reds with the father in law by then.

Off to see what i can find now.

I'm staying just up the road in Surfers at the Chevron Renaissance. Sneak out for a while and come up for some beers, look for some dude hanging of the 30th floor balcony.

QldKev

So that was you

Update...
Didnt manage to find anything 'great' in a bottlo nearby but was able to turn the brother and father-in-law on to erdinger weisbier at dinner yesterday.

It was their first ever wheat and a good start i reckon.

Ah, Dan Murphy's Mermaid Waters. You rescued me from the shit beer hell hole that is Surfers Paradise. Too bad I only found you with 3 days of the holiday to go. Drinking 12 Hoegaardens the night before we flew out probably wasn't the best idea, but be stuffed if I was leaving them.

That's what carry on luggage is for B)

Latest posts

Back