• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Help me buy a MD mill motor. Selling stuff. Melbourne west subs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nosco said:
Postage for the sight glass will be $7.25 regular post or $10.50 next day. It was the same for Melbourne or Sydney so I guess that would be east coast too.
Sold. How can I get the cash to you? PayPal ? I'll pay the fee.

A bit of diy involved with these lights. I have about 50 of them. 580mm long. I dont know any other specs appart from that. They dont daisy chain which is a pain but i soldered them together and it works a treat. They connect onto a rail that the power feeds into. I have heaps of rails but only 3 plugs for them and 1 power supply. They're warm white. I had some in in a room as strip/back lighting along a desk and a wall and they looked really good. They'd be bar great as bar lighting ;)

1446241872352.jpg

1446241901145.jpg

1446241922795.jpg

1446241957035.jpg

1446242007515.jpg

They dont have any clips on them but i think you can get get the clips and power supply on evilBay. They have rare earth magnets stuck on with a bit of gum stuff. Useless for fastening but the magnets come in real handy for brewing (like a diy stir plate)

I just posted it on Gumtree for $150 neg (no idea what they are worth) but if AHB members want to get their own power supply for bar lighting ill split them up into lots of 3 or 4 for $10?
Edit plus postage

Yeah still jave em jackarse. You can have em if you want em. I was gonna take em to the op shop anyway

Cheers mate ill grab em 2moro if thats ok?
Your the bloke i got the kegs of yeah?

Latest posts

Back