Hello from South Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been brewing on and off since I was 14. Took a break the last 10 years or so. Just moved to Brisbane after some time in Silly Con Valley and then Wagga Wagga.

This time I am getting into kegging doggamit

Cool. I work near Roma St, so when you get back into the swing of it and want to swap a couple of bottles, pm me.

Hey guys - I’m working at Creek St. Bottle swap sounds great Neal! Once I get my Fanziskaner clone down pat let’s do it.

Tricky - my dad was a ten pound pom originally from Nottingham/Sheffield. Most of his side seemed to bugger off around the world (SA, NZ) in the 60’s and 70’s.

Hey guys - I’m working at Creek St. Bottle swap sounds great Neal! Once I get my Fanziskaner clone down pat let’s do it.

Tricky - my dad was a ten pound pom originally from Nottingham/Sheffield. Most of his side seemed to bugger off around the world (SA, NZ) in the 60’s and 70’s.
Just wondered as I'm a Dickinson from Leeds, my dad was from Wigan but lived most of his life in Leeds

Regardless, it is a pleasure Tricky. No doubt we would not have to go far up our respective trees to cross paths.

Latest posts

Back