• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Hello from South Brisbane

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Reaction score
Been brewing on and off since I was 14. Took a break the last 10 years or so. Just moved to Brisbane after some time in Silly Con Valley and then Wagga Wagga.

This time I am getting into kegging doggamit

neal32

Reaction score
Cool. I work near Roma St, so when you get back into the swing of it and want to swap a couple of bottles, pm me.

Reaction score
Hey guys - I’m working at Creek St. Bottle swap sounds great Neal! Once I get my Fanziskaner clone down pat let’s do it.

Tricky - my dad was a ten pound pom originally from Nottingham/Sheffield. Most of his side seemed to bugger off around the world (SA, NZ) in the 60’s and 70’s.

Tricky Dicky

Reaction score
Hey guys - I’m working at Creek St. Bottle swap sounds great Neal! Once I get my Fanziskaner clone down pat let’s do it.

Tricky - my dad was a ten pound pom originally from Nottingham/Sheffield. Most of his side seemed to bugger off around the world (SA, NZ) in the 60’s and 70’s.
Just wondered as I'm a Dickinson from Leeds, my dad was from Wigan but lived most of his life in Leeds

Reaction score
Regardless, it is a pleasure Tricky. No doubt we would not have to go far up our respective trees to cross paths.

Latest posts

Group Builder